How do you claim on extended warranty? All support links are redirected to this discussion forum! — TomTom Community

How do you claim on extended warranty? All support links are redirected to this discussion forum!

I have got an Extra Care Plus policy which runs until 2022. I claimed on it last year when the Sim card had to be replaced.

I want to make another claim as my TomTom Go Professional 6250 has been randomly freezing, shutting down, and rebooting several times a day, which is making it almost unusable. The link in my policy document, and the support page in the UK is inaccessible, and just redirects me to this forum.

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch to make a claim?

I would also be interested to know if anyone else is having issues with their device shutting down by itself!

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,532
    Superuser
    Hi @SatNavError

Does this help you to contact customer support.

Go to the bottom of this page and Select Contact Us under the heading Support
    Tap on the Red Contact Us
    Type Help in the Red box and hit return
    Help Box appears with a number of suggestions. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the box.
    You now get a box with Chat/Email. options

The chat facility is very busy so you may have to try a few times before you get a connection.

Doug