Servers busy??? Pretty much every time I try to update — TomTom Community

Servers busy??? Pretty much every time I try to update

Dodge1or2Dodge1or2 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
Generally update my Start 20 (lifetime maps) before a big trip.... add in POI from Google Earth making sure there are no hazards etc.... last trip to the South East (January) I noted that the update was popping up "Servers busy".... took a couple hours to get connected an update.......

However, going on holiday tomorrow and been trying to update the map to 10.50 for 2 days!!!!! Servers busy..... servers busy.... start restart.... try again... nothing.... uninstall MyDrive Connect.... install on work laptop.... install on kids laptop.... all same "SERVERS BUSY"..... talk about a company tanking itself

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,569
    Superuser
    Hi @Dodge1or2

Have. look at this

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1696115/#Comment_1696115

If that does not resolve your issue then type "Servers Busy " in the search box at the top of this page hit Return and then look through the many postings and see which of the various suggested solutions work for you.

The issue is not that the servers are busy but the My Drive Connect software on your PC which needs sorting..

Doug
  • Dodge1or2Dodge1or2 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Cheers @DougLap .... very weird how it doesn't work with clean installs on the work lappy and kids Chromebook..... will give it a whirl
  • Dodge1or2Dodge1or2 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Roger that, many thanks.... lots to try this aft....