Homer Simpson voice for my GO essential — TomTom Community

Homer Simpson voice for my GO essential

BroodBrood Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, I purchased the Homer Simpsons voice for my tomtom start, is it possible to get that on my GO Essential?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,825
    Superuser
    Hi @Brood

Hopefully @VikramK may be able to add the voice to your account so it can be downloaded to your GO Essential. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
  • BroodBrood Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @Brood

Hopefully @VikramK may be able to add the voice to your account so it can be downloaded to your GO Essential. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug

Hi Doug, up till now still no homer simpson

Regards Brood
    Superuser
    Hi @Brood

Hopefully @VikramK will pick up your request for Homer Simpson’s Voice tomorrow.

Doug
    hi Doug, is it possible to get a notification when @Vikramk adds the homer simpson voice .
    Superuser
    edited January 26
    Hi @Brood

They don't appear to have been on the forum today which is unusual. When a voice is added to your Account then when you turn on the GO Essential you should get a notification when you start it as you do when there are updates.

You could have a look in Settings/Updates and new Items on your unit just in case.

Doug
    Hi Doug, You are correct my essential go wasn't on. I have homer simpson back on my tom tom now. thanks for your help. Rob
    Superuser
    Hi @Brood

Glad you are sorted.

Doug
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0