TomTom Go Premium — TomTom Community

TomTom Go Premium

Just purchased a TT Go Premium and currently after a minute of starting i get what I can only describe as a screensaver/store mode...
I cant find a way to disable? I want to be able to have the device running all the time even when I don't have any planned routing setup so I can see roads speeds and speed camera positions etc..

I have read this disables when a route is started and above a certain speed but this is ridiculous any ideas or its going back? Or any contacts at TomTom that can help with software update feature request ?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,569
    Superuser
    Hi @jimbo73

You have said it is ridiculous that you have to drive for a while above a certain speed. have you tried it because it does close the Store demo screen and it should not appear again. If it persists then let us know and maybe one of the Mods can resolve it on Monday.

Once that demo has been deactivated the unit will work as it should.

Doug
  • Jimbo73Jimbo73 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks for getting back to me, Ive not actually done a trip and forced this... is this a thing that once it has done this once it stops it permanently ...

Will go test shortly ..

Jim
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,569
    Superuser
    Hi @Jimbo73

The very short trip above the speed should permanently delete it. If there is a problem and it is not deleted then Contact Customer Support and they should be able to sort it.

Doug