GO navigation app not working with MyDrive — TomTom Community

GO navigation app not working with MyDrive

walkerxwalkerx Posts: 272 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
When I plan a route in MyDrive either online or mobile app, this is not being sent to the new navigation app even though it is supposed to be now working.

I have created route on web and sent to device and also saved the route. It seems the Go app is not refreshing the data received from MyDrive even after waiting 15 minutes for it to sync, yet the MyDrive app on mobile is receiving it straight away so this is definite issue with the navigation app

If I save as a track then this is synced to my device but I still can't send destinations and routes to it - also why is it classed a track and not a route?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• walkerxwalkerx Posts: 272 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Accepted Answer
    So response from TT is that the feature is not working and we will be waiting for a fix at the earliest the end of this year.

Answers

Accepted Answer
    So response from TT is that the feature is not working and we will be waiting for a fix at the earliest the end of this year.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,748 Moderator
    Hi @walkerx

Is the MyDrive option enabled on the App? If you’re experiencing issues syncing your routes, please log in to MyDrive web, and toggle sync On/Off. Go back to the GO Navigation app and try again. Please let us know if this still doesn’t solve the issue.

We currently don't offer the functionality to send a destination to GO Navigation from MyDrive. This feature will be available in an upcoming release in the near future.

Regards, lampard
    Yes my drive is enabled, even logged out on both apps and get the same. A route is only synced if you save it as a track.

Sending destination worked perfectly with old app, so why remove from current app. As we know saying near future you could be another year or not at all with TomTom.

With so many features missing and the number of bugs in the app, why are they pushing it out to more customers to do their beta testing for them