Subscription inactive — TomTom Community

Subscription inactive

cremikicremiki Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi,

Through Google Play, in May, I signed up for a 12-month subscription but within my App it is not active.

In Google my subscription is active

What can I do?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi @cremiki

Welcome to the Community & sorry about my late reply! Can you try restoring the purchase on the App? In the main menu, please go to TomTom Services and log in to your account. You can then restore your purchases there.

Regards, lampard
  • cremikicremiki Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi,

I tried to restore purchases but no results.

Regards

Mikin8iywmka4xzj.jpg
    Hi Miki,

Do you've multiple accounts on Google play store? Are you logging in to the same email address by which you purchased the subscription? Can you please try the following:
    • Uninstall TomTom app
    • In a BROWSER on your desktop/Laptop: Log in to the web interface of Google Play with the account you used to purchase
    • Install TomTom app from the web interface to your device
    • Don't let it open the Playstore app, but use the install button and choose your device in the browser to install it. Log in with the your credentials and see if it helps otherwise it's best to get touch with the support.

Regards, lampard
    Good evening.

I followed the items provided but the problem was not solved.

What else can I do?

Thanks,

Miki
    Hi Miki,

It's probably best if you can get in touch with our support via Chat/Email and they'll be able to help you further.

Thanks, lampard
    Hi

I have tried several times to write to the support via email but they have always ignored me.

Please give me the references of someone who answers or give me a link for a live chat because I have never found it.

Thank you

Regards

Miki
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,155
    Superuser
    edited August 4
    Hi @cremiki

Try this

Go to the bottom of this page and Select Contact Us under the heading Support
    Tap on the Red Contact Us
    Type Help in the Red box and hit return
    Help Box appears with a number of suggestions. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the box.
    You now get a box with Chat/Email. options

The chat facility, which works during normal business hours , is very busy so you may have to try a few times before you get a connection.

Doug