Update maps Europe — TomTom Community

Update maps Europe

Why don't I have a more recent map than Europe 1040.9813, my GO 6200 is supposed to have 4 updates per year? Actual map is 1050

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,570
    Superuser
    Hi @ddkempen

Hopefully @VikramK can check your settings on the TT servers. Look back here later to see what he has to say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,886 Moderator
    edited July 29
    Hi @ddkempen

Could you please add a screenshot or a photo of the map version after following the steps below-

ci7maw9tlhjz.png

Thanks, Vikram
  • Dirk1940Dirk1940 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hallo,
    hoe weet ik welke kaarten er geïnstalleerd zijn en hoeveel geheugen er nog aanwezig is. Het betreft een camper go navigatie. Ik heb een extra sd kaartje geplaatst uit een vorige navigatie start 60.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,570
    Superuser
    Hi @Dirk1940

You cannot take an SD card from one TT unit and put it in another TT unit and have the maps available there. Maps are linked to the serial number of the Unit the device they were supplied on or the maps were bought for they will not display on another device..

If you no longer need the SD card in the old unit and want to use it in the new unit then you will have to Format it to Fat32 in your PC using Full Format not Quick format. When you have done that then add it to the new unit and format it in that unit for maps.

Doug
  • ddkempenddkempen Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Please find herewith the version
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,886 Moderator
    Thanks @ddkempen

I have sent you a private message, could you respond to me there, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • Dirk1940Dirk1940 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Bedankt Doug