Old version — TomTom Community

Old version

Dear All,

I am using tomtom mobile app and my current version is 1.18.1 since 29-Okt-2019.
I just downloaded the tomtom app in another mobile and the version is 2.2.2.

I uninstalled my app and i tried to search again in the PlayStore and i still see the same version (1.18.1) which i re-installed.

When i started again my app, i had again the notice for the mass upcoming update.

Both mobiles have exactly the same OS Version.

My mobile: Samsung Galaxy A40 - Android 10 - One UI 2.0 - Kernel 4.4.177-18598463

Other mobile: Samsung Galaxy A20e - Android 10 - One UI 2.0 - Kernel 4.4.177-18695914

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,461
    Superusers
    Have both Smartphones the same google account or diffrent?
  • MonstarMonstar Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Both have different accounts.
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,461
    Superusers
    There's the problem. The App is not to 100% rolled out yet. You have to wait a little bit until it is also offered on the other account.
  • MonstarMonstar Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I remember seeing the update message more than 3 months now... So the old customers can be screwed up and the new customers can enjoy the updates.
    Yes it makes sense........
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 269 [Exalted Navigator]
    Depends on your definition of "enjoy". This little piggy was slaughtered.
  • walkerxwalkerx Posts: 324 [Supreme Navigator]
    stay on the old version as long as possible, the new version is full of bugs and doesn't work properly - just like when they updated the pnd's and old software it took them nearly 3 years to get what most customers needed and then they get defuncted and we back to start again