tom tom device not updated — TomTom Community

tom tom device not updated

I download the programme, my drive connect, at windows 10, but the first page that appeared is that page count not be found. my device is correct connected with my pc.

please advise

Best Answer

• LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,567
    Superuser
    edited July 28 Accepted Answer
    Hi @aiginitis

There is a known problem (bug) with the Greek language (Ελληνικά) and MyDrive Connect. TomTom teams are looking for a fix.

Sorry for you but in the meantime no other workaround than to choose another language, English for example.

You can keep the latest version of MDC. No need to uninstall or close it, change the language used.

- Right-click on the MDC icon in the taskbar next to the clock, if necessary click on the symbol ^ to find the MDC icon, choose "Settings".
    b36m7cxepxdp.png
    - Go to the "General" tab then on the "Country" line, select another language then "Save settings".

Regards.

lyfoh7a0f701.png

Answers

Superuser
    edited July 28 Accepted Answer
    Hi @aiginitis

There is a known problem (bug) with the Greek language (Ελληνικά) and MyDrive Connect. TomTom teams are looking for a fix.

Sorry for you but in the meantime no other workaround than to choose another language, English for example.

You can keep the latest version of MDC. No need to uninstall or close it, change the language used.

- Right-click on the MDC icon in the taskbar next to the clock, if necessary click on the symbol ^ to find the MDC icon, choose "Settings".
    b36m7cxepxdp.png
    - Go to the "General" tab then on the "Country" line, select another language then "Save settings".

Regards.

lyfoh7a0f701.png
  • aiginitisaiginitis Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    i follow your steps, and i change the written language, and all in order now. thank you so much. i spent already 24 hous in frond of this system. thank you. good luck
    Superuser
    @aiginitis

You're welcome. It was not obvious to understand where the problem came from.
    Glad for you that you can use MDC again for your updates while waiting for the TomTom fix. :)

Regards.