Speed cameras and traffic services are not working GO 620 WIFi — TomTom Community

Speed cameras and traffic services are not working GO 620 WIFi

A couple of months ago, speed cameras did not work, nor any live services, when I bought this device tomtom go 620, it was indicated that the map and traffic update services were free for life, the map update is posivel, but traffic rats does not work, it does not indicate any radar on the routes, and the live services do not work either, it puts service not available, we are having problems accessing tomtom services, try again later, but it has been like this for two months or more, This is not a crash of a specific service, I have reviewed everything that can be done to recover service according to your question system on the support website, but sign without having these services

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,904 Moderator
    Hi @yonismo

Welcome to the community! Have you tried the troubleshooting steps advised in this article- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014530220

Regards, Vikram

• DamageMeDamageMe Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hello I have the same problem here with 6250 after last update speed cameras don't show anymore.... I try soft reset show for a limited time after dissappear. I think this is a old problem.... But they fixed now reappear.
  • Ian56_DIan56_D Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi All
    Lost my speed camera warnings on the Go 620 after my last update. So far I have reset my device I have removed my Tomtom account and reactivated it. Wifi and speed camera settings all fine
    Device states that there are no updates required. All is fine . Yet it is anything but fine.
    Tomtom no longer allow you to discuss your issues with a human by phone, only online. This doesn't suit us all.
    Their website is sadly not able to answer nor assist me in solving my problem and I find my device is lacking one of the main benefits for which it was purchased rendering it useless to me as I drive 60k miles annually and rely on the Speed Camera warnings.
    Any advice or help in how to reinstate or solve this issue will be gratefully received.
    Certainly won't be buying another Tomtom after all this.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,429
    Superusers
    edited August 2020
    Hi
    @Ian56_D
    Welcome to the site....
    Have you tried the troubleshooting steps advised in this article- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-uk/articles/360014530220

End

Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...(Normal Office Hours)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed....

For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...(Normal Office Hours)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    Scroll to the top of this page and Click on 'Support'
    A New window opens....
    Important...
    Sign in/Login to Tomtom Support before Clicking on 'Contact us'....

To enlarge... Right Click on Image & Select View image....
    Click on the browser 'Back button' to return
    yfwy8zmbaf0n.jpg

Click on 'Contact us'
    A new window opens....

Note... if the 'Contact us' button is not displayed...
    Refresh your Browser page....

db87hkmukgt8.jpg
    Type something into the search box, any random characters will do.... Press Enter/Return
    Just type gobbledygook I used "sfafasfst"
    The Idea is the search engine won't find a hit and send you off to somewhere else on the site, instead of direct to Email or Chat....
    ;)

ry83opihhgz6.jpg
    Click on 'Contact us'....

2pexxzgro6l1.jpg
    Select Email or Chat...
    Then follow the on screen instructions....

52prub71i4z7.jpg
    Chat lines...(Normal Office Hours)....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM