How do I plan a route between two places saved in My Places using MyDrive app on iPad — TomTom Community

How do I plan a route between two places saved in My Places using MyDrive app on iPad

sswiftsswift Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
How do I plan a route between two places saved in My Places using MyDrive app on iPad

Best Answer

• sswiftsswift Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for the reply Doug,

I guess the trick here is to select the destination from the MY Places list and the starting point from the saved Place on the map ( it does not seem possible to select the starting point from theMY Places list).

Many thank Simon

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,258
    Superuser
    edited July 2020
    Hi @sswift

Tap My Places. and select a destination

This will create a list at the top with your current location as the start followed by the My Place as the Destination

When the Route is showing scroll around the map and find the My Place you want to add and Tap the Icon and Select Add to route.

You now have a route. You can Tap the + sign next to the current Destination and add another My Place by the same method or do a search and add somewhere.

When you have got the list at the top if you press on the second place on the list you can then whilst still pressing it move it down the list even to the bottom so it becomes the final destination. Doing this you can move the list around to suit the order you want to travel. You can also Tap he dustbin in each slot to remove that Stop including the Current Location box so the route starts somewhere else.

Doug
  • sswiftsswift Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for the reply Doug,

I guess the trick here is to select the destination from the MY Places list and the starting point from the saved Place on the map ( it does not seem possible to select the starting point from theMY Places list).

Many thank Simon
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,258
    Superuser
    Hi @sswift

Glad you are sorted. Thats 2 of us that know how to do it now. 😂😂

Doug