TomTom GO with Apple CarPlay - What is missing?
For about two months now I am using TomTom GO for/with Apple CarPlay which is really great. However, it is unfortunately definitely not perfect.
I would like to point out the following, in random order, what is missing/should be adjusted to my opinion:
- The routebar is missing. It is really a loss the routebar is not (yet) available.
- There is no opportunity to mention speed measurement or mentioning the measurement has left/cancelled (Waze for example has this opportunity...)
- TomTom Go via Carplay tells me I need to renew my subscription but I have already paid. This is known with TT and is investigated, but it takes obviously some time.....
- Voice navigation with Siri and CarPlay. It would be very nice, helpful AND safe to use Siri for spoken instructions.
- The possibility to search for contacts
- No possibility to mention variances in a speed limit
Please, feel free to add any point what I might have forgot to mention.