No in app subscription options

Grbgrbgrb
Grbgrbgrb Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
In Settings > Upgrade it says 'Upgrade To Drive Unlimited Miles' but no other options except 'Restore Purchases' at the bottom. Clicking that says 'No purchase to restore / Do you want to login with a different account' ?'

Answers

• Grbgrbgrb
    Apprentice Seeker
    Do I need to reinstall, or create a different tomtom user account ? I had the 3 years from a previous tomtom app, now expired, but no options to buy any in app subscription ?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @Grbgrbgrb

Hopefully @lampard will pick this up tomorrow. and advise. Look back here then to see what he suggests..

Doug
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi @Grbgrbgrb '

Welcome to the Community! Did you see any trial subscription added? I think you should reinstall the app and see if you been offered to choose a subscription with a trial period.

Regards, lampard
  • Grbgrbgrb
    Apprentice Seeker
    Reinstalled, and created a new account. Logged in and same issue - I assume it should list the subscription options 1 month/6/12 etc?

It then dropped from 49 miles allowance to 46, as if this previous allowance was still cached on the device from the previous install.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,202
    Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    What app version are you on? "Miles allowance" sounds like the old GO Mobile app before its last migration build.