No in app subscription options — TomTom Community

No in app subscription options

GrbgrbgrbGrbgrbgrb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
In Settings > Upgrade it says 'Upgrade To Drive Unlimited Miles' but no other options except 'Restore Purchases' at the bottom. Clicking that says 'No purchase to restore / Do you want to login with a different account' ?'

Answers

• GrbgrbgrbGrbgrbgrb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Do I need to reinstall, or create a different tomtom user account ? I had the 3 years from a previous tomtom app, now expired, but no options to buy any in app subscription ?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,830
    Superuser
    Hi @Grbgrbgrb

Hopefully @lampard will pick this up tomorrow. and advise. Look back here then to see what he suggests..

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,600 Moderator
    Hi @Grbgrbgrb '

Welcome to the Community! Did you see any trial subscription added? I think you should reinstall the app and see if you been offered to choose a subscription with a trial period.

Regards, lampard
  • GrbgrbgrbGrbgrbgrb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Reinstalled, and created a new account. Logged in and same issue - I assume it should list the subscription options 1 month/6/12 etc?

It then dropped from 49 miles allowance to 46, as if this previous allowance was still cached on the device from the previous install.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,618
    Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    What app version are you on? "Miles allowance" sounds like the old GO Mobile app before its last migration build.