How to upgrade? — TomTom Community

How to upgrade?

schnurglyschnurgly Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I would like to upgrade for unlimited mileage. I use the TomTom Go App 1.10 under IOS 10. How can I upgrade? Only version 2.3 under IOS 12 is available in the Itunes store. A separate in-app purchase is not possible.
What can I do?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi @schnurgly

Do you still have the GO Mobile App installed? What iOS version is installed on your Phone?

Regards,
    lampard
  • schnurglyschnurgly Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yes, I have Tomtom Go installed. My IOS is 10.3.1 TomTom Europe is also installed.When I touch the TomTom Go icon, TomTom Europa starts.
    If only TomTom Go is installed, TomTom Go starts and I have 75 km free. I cannot use a subscription via Tomtom Shop in the old APP because the links are not active. I could buy voices. It has been 3 years now and the free upgrade time of TomTom Go has expired. Restore purchases works, but the account has no credit.
    Neither the App nor itunesStore can buy a subscription. What can I do?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi @schnurgly

We stopped subscription renewal a long time ago with Go Mobile App(iOS) and migrated all the existing users with a subscription to the new GO Navigation App. The new app requires iOS 12 or later and you won't be able to install it, unfortunately. Maybe, you can get in touch with our support via Emai/Chat and see if they can do something for you.

Regards, lampard