Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 — TomTom Community

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6

Wim-WandelsWim-Wandels Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
How do I install TomTom Home on this version of Mac OS?

Comments

• KlahekiKlaheki Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Would be great, to get an answer. Just installed today my new 27" IMac with Version 10.15.6
    TomTom route planner does not work?!!
  • KFWTommyKFWTommy Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Someone posted the same problem earlier today, but there is no answer yet. I cannot. update my maps on my MadBook Pro computer (OS is 10.15.6, Catalina) and after some "chats" with TomTom that did not resolve the issues, and then some help form Apple support on the phone, I am still unable to do install it TomTomHOME2. I learned about the 32-bit vs. 64-bit problem, but supposedly TomTomHOME2 works with Catalina now. The error messages says that the installation cannot be completed because the "requirements are not met." Someone posted the same problem earlier today but TomTom has not yet answered. The Apple tech sport person and I were unable to find a list of the "requirements" anywhere. How are Mac users who keep their OS up-to-date supposed to use our TomTom navigation devices? Why would any Mac user buy a new TomTom is unable to use it? Please let us know how to make this work. What are the "requirements" that we have to put in place to install TomTomHOME 2 and then be able to use MyDrive Connect?
  • WindlipperWindlipper Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Seems the choice is get rid of your Mac or get rid of your TomTom!!
    My navigation device is ready to be replaced, after years with TomTom, Garmin here I come.
  • Sindhu108Sindhu108 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    When I open MyDrive on my Mac OS Catalina I got an error message: Server's certificate does not match the URL. Do you want to ignore these errors for the host? once the application opens, my device is not connected to MyDrive
  • Sindhu108Sindhu108 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited October 2020
    Installed TomTomHome2 on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. No error message but I still cannot connect to my TomTom Go Essential.

iOS (14.1) device works via Bluetooth and hotspot.