TomTom Start 60 — TomTom Community

TomTom Start 60

VaciusVacius Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello, my tomtom was disconected when update, then he put automatic in restore mode and repair self. Everything fine, map was instaled on sd card. Now when i connect device he show 3 new updates (voice update about 1gb, station update, and map share). and now when i connect device he atomatical turn download update, ant updating from 1%-100% about 10min., then write it finishing 100% and it automatical reapeat the same. I leave device connected about 24h and it still updating. All i need just get install Lithuanian voice which i dont have. my TomTom Start 60 2013

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,431
    Superusers
    edited July 2020
    Hi
    @Vacius
    Welcome to the site....
    Firstly try clearing the MyDrive Connect Cache....
    The MDC Cache is deleted Manually, the cache does not Auto delete... At 9 + GB for the Full Europe Map... Each download soon mounts up

With MyDrive Connect running...
    Click on the Cog Wheel Icon Screen top right
    Click on the Downloads Tab
    Empty download folder
    Save settings
    Also, if you don't clear the MyDrive Cache ??? You will only re-install any corrupt Map in the Cache again, instead if a Freshly Downloaded & Installed Map

If the above doesn't help try....

If I have a problem with MyDrive Connect... I find deleting the "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders in the MyDrive Connect Program just as effective for giving MyDrive Connect CPR to bring it back to life...
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1686214/#Comment_1686214

Mac Users....
    JimB0b wrote: »
    Thanks @YamFazMan
    I'm on a Mac but have found the two folders you mentioned (Home3 and MyDriveConnect) and deleted them. Hurrah.. that's done the trick after a couple of frustrating weeks I've updated it successfully.
    Many thanks for the advice.

On a Mac....
    The "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders are located here...
    MacOS: Users\Username\Library\Application Support\TomTom\

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VaciusVacius Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks, but i try difrent pc with fresh install mydrive, but same problem. And i try recovery and after that show thats 3 updates. And when i try update come same problem (can't stop instaling).