Is there an update to Tomtom Sports Connect for Mac? — TomTom Community

Is there an update to Tomtom Sports Connect for Mac?

JenilynnJenilynn Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
I am able to sync my Spark Cardio + Music to my phone, but when I connect it to my computer, it can't find it. It can charge from my computer, but I can't upload activity from it or download new music.
I have tried different USB ports, exiting the app, and restarting my computer.

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    There has been no update to Sports Connect in the 2.5 years since TT Sports went out of business. It is likely a bad dock as it can still charge even if it cannot connect. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    There has been no update to Sports Connect in the 2.5 years since TT Sports went out of business. It is likely a bad dock as it can still charge even if it cannot connect. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle.
  • JenilynnJenilynn Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    @tfarabaugh Thanks! It was my dock. I needed to straighten out one of the pins. Thank you for your help!