Costumer care — TomTom Community

Costumer care

Hello ! I have more than 2 weeks now since i bought live traffic for my device. I cant get any answer from TomTom ( mail , phone , chat ) regarding my problem. Does anyone here has connection with them ? Thank you !

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,975
    Superuser
    edited July 2020
    Hi @TeBeCe

Phone support is not available with so many working from home. Have you made any contact via Chat or email?

Doug
  • TeBeCeTeBeCe Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Doug , chat , e mail , phone.... you name it ! No answer.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,975
    Superuser
    Hi @TeBeCe

Here is a link to show how to contact.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

It would appear there may be a difference after you have logged into the Account as shown near the start of the above in that you don't get the box as is shown .

When you have logged in Tap the Red Contact Us bottom right.
    T
    ype Help in the next box bottom right

Click Contact Us at the bottom of the Help box that appears with lots of suggestions in it
    You then get a box offering Chat or Email. Chat is very busy but if you are lucky it may work when you select it. May need to do that a few times for success.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,917 Moderator
    Hi @TeBeCe

We are sorry about the delay.. The teams are trying to cope with a backlog situation due to high contact volumes. I have sent a request for your case to be picked up on a priority.

Thanks, Vikram
  • TeBeCeTeBeCe Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you Vikram for that priority thing ! I was sorted just now. Live traffic is live. Cheers !