Hi,Whats is going on with the app? — TomTom Community

Hi,Whats is going on with the app?

Krystian_Krystian_ Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi, I have updated the recent app at my Samsung S7(android 7.0) to the newest version. During installation, there were some issues like the problem with downloading a map of the UK, It downloaded only ferries and couldn't download anything else so I uninstalled the app. After downloading app from the store it keeps freezing at the loading screen. Now I have uploaded it and uninstalled multiple times I have loads of space at my phone, I been restarting phone during installations, etc. Before that update, it was working like a dream. I still got like half-year of subscription but cannot use is: X I have read some posts and hope the developer is going to fix it somehow.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,532
    Superuser
    Hi @Krystian_

Hopefully @lampard will pick this up tomorrow. Look back then.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,748 Moderator
    Hi @Krystian_

Welcome to the Community & sorry about the delayed response! This is already under investigation but can you restart the phone and update the maps one by one to see if it crashes/freezes again?

Regards, lampard
  • DW1599DW1599 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Just updated software but my current speed and the legal road speed no longer show. How do I turn them back on
  • andyfebandyfeb Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    New update not loading maps correctly, updated maps separately and rebooted phone several times still not working, any advice?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,748 Moderator
    Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

@DW1599 We are aware of incorrect speed limits in some areas. Upcoming map updates will improve the accuracy of the speed limits.

@andyfeb Can you please elaborate on the issue with the maps you're having? Also, please mention the App version installed along with the Phone Model and Android version.

lampard