Renault Megane Carminat Tom Tom — TomTom Community

Renault Megane Carminat Tom Tom

DeirdreBarDeirdreBar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi,
Recently updated memory card for the about 2010 car and now none of the buttons work. I've tried a soft reset and still nothing.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,727 Moderator
    Hi @DeirdreBar

Welcome to the community!
    Please try the steps I advised in my comment here

Regards, Vikram
  • DeirdreBarDeirdreBar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I recently purchased a Renault Megane with a build in TomTom Carminat sat nav. The sat nav goes on.. First the legal policy appears and asked me to agree.. The Centre controls do not respond and neither I don't have the remote.. Eventually this screen changes to the map. But I cannot access the menu due to the controls not responding no matter what I do. I have reset a couple times and updated via my laptop...
  • DeirdreBarDeirdreBar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram,

I tried those steps and same problem.
    The maps work as it registers where my vehicle is, but none of the buttons work. (the previously did)
    Is there a way to reset the device but pressing some of the buttons?
    Thanks
    D
  • grossewgrossew Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Since the latest update at my carminate the sd card unusual!
  • SoysalseroSoysalsero Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited May 17
    The device can no longer find the location. He tells me I'm in a completely different area. Lately when I connect the sd to the PC for the update, the quickgps downloads it but fails to install it in the sd card. How can I do? Megane 3 from 2012. Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)
  • AngryBirdAngryBird Posts: 88 [Revered Navigator]
    Soysalsero wrote: »
    The device can no longer find the location. He tells me I'm in a completely different area. Lately when I connect the sd to the PC for the update, the quickgps downloads it but fails to install it in the sd card. How can I do? Megane 3 from 2012. Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Try new SD card, could be an issue with it - "likely". Use 8 or 16GB. DO NOT use 32GB