App crashes and resets search results — TomTom Community

App crashes and resets search results

QeffQeff Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Using the myTomTom app on iOS, after entering an address or location and selecting any of the suggestions, the app will reset and clear the screen and go back to map view as if I’ve just open the app for the first time before entering a search. This happens all the time without fail. I always have to search again and only in the second attempt does the app allow me to select a POI or address. Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve reset phone and reinstalled the app.

Also why does the suggested addresses include places a few thousand kilometres from me on the other side of the planet?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,092 Moderator
    Hi Qeff

Welcome to the community!
    Could you report this to our customer service with the following information, please?

1. MyDrive App version
    2. Phone model and make
    3. Firmware version installed on the phone.

Thanks, Vikram
  • QeffQeff Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I’ve searched and gone to TomTom website but it appears the company doesn’t make it easy for users to get in touch with them. Could you please provide a web address or an email address?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,171
    Superuser
    Hi @Qeff

Try this

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

Have come across that having logged in as suggested in above link the next screen may be different. So if when you log in you get a Red Contact Us bottom right then click on it. Type Help in the next box bottom right. When you get the Help headed box just click on Contact us. You then hopefully will get a box with Chat or Email offered.

Doug