The TomTom website has not let me log in for several YEARS. — TomTom Community

The TomTom website has not let me log in for several YEARS.

TrekCatTrekCat Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
The TomTom website has not let me log in for several YEARS. I've been fighting with it whenever I have spare time. I bought my car in 2014 and haven't been allowed to log in and update the maps because of the TomTom website even though I have LIFETIME maps! TomTom, I am very displeased with your website because today is literally the first day that I have been able to get my password reset so I can use your buggy product and now it's saying my lifetime maps aren't actually lifetime because it's been more than 36 months since it's last update. Also, I've been asking at Mazda, periodically, just to see if they can overwrite the old maps. And, no, they can't. FIX THIS, TOMTOM!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,240 Moderator
    Hi @TrekCat

Welcome to the community!
    We don't provide Lifetime map update services with the Mazda built-in TomTom devices.

Do you have some documentation for this? I would advise contacting the customer service.

Regards
    Vikram
  • TrekCatTrekCat Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I lost all my documentation when my stack of manuals was stolen. How do I update the maps for my car? It's constantly reminding me to update them. And I've asked at the dealership. They don't handle the TomTom beyond installing it.