No sound in car, only by iPhone speaker — TomTom Community

No sound in car, only by iPhone speaker

John2702John2702 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
How do i Get the sound fromTT on my car BT system. It is Connect but online by Phone speaker i van hear the instructions.

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,600 Moderator
    Hi there @John2702

Welcome to the Community! We are currently working on a fix for this. In the meantime, you can initiate sound by:
    1. Move the volume slider in the main menu and then you will have a second or two to adjust the volume with the hardware buttons.
    2. Select the voice in the voice menu which will play a voice instruction. Then you can adjust the apps volume for some seconds using the hardware buttons.

There'll be some audio improvements coming soon to try and address these situations. But it would be good to find out:
    - Which car/stereo you're using?
    - Does using google/Waze/apple maps etc work in this scenario?
    - Do you get no voice when listening to the radio? Does the instruction cut off at Junction/roundabout?

Regards, lampard
  • John2702John2702 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm using a Nissan Qashqai J11A, with nissan connect 3. Here for i used Sygic and the sound of sygic was over the stereo system of the car. There is no connection between TT on my phone and the car audio system. When u look in Iphone there is now question from TT to acces the BT system. On Sygic there is this question en i think thereby it's possible to acces the radio system.

regards, John
  • AOlbertzAOlbertz Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    My iPhone ist via BT connected to the Car Audio-System of my Renault. As long as I hear music via iPhone everything is okay ... But not when I listen to the radio.
  • John2702John2702 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same here. IT naviagtion thats not using BT
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,600 Moderator
    Hi there,

We released the new version 2.3 of the Go Navigation App (iOS) with some audio improvements which will be available for all this week. Once you get this version, please check and see if you observe the same behavior.

Regards, lampard