Don’t following the Gpx road. — TomTom Community

Don’t following the Gpx road.

Why doesn’t the gps follow my road that I have done in the Tomtom MyDrive?
Very irritating that the unit doesn’t follow the road that have selected very carful.
Imported the Gpx files in two different GPS units and drive at the same time, then the GPS units show us different roads.
How do I get it to exactly follow my route?????.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,272
    Superusers
    edited July 2020
    Hi
    @joakimgson
    Welcome to the site....
    joakimgson wrote: »
    (Snip) Imported the GPX files in two different GPS units and drive at the same time, then the GPS units show us different roads... How do I get it to exactly follow my route???
    Are the two GPS devices from different Manufactures ???
    Different Manufactures generate slightly different Maps

If they both are Tomtom devices, do they have the same Route Parameters in the 'Settings Menus' ??? or is one a Tomtom Live device and the other not...

ATB YFM
  • DamageMeDamageMe Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hello,
    I have the same problem here. Same settings of truck parameters and when I send to gps make another route. It's frustrating.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,272
    Superusers
    Hi
    @DamageMe
    Are the parameters in →Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) → Setting → Route planning all identical ???

ATB YFM
    Yes the same I will make today 2 photo s and let here
    1udvvrijgy2v.jpg
    r0bklco0irch.jpg
    0mvdk33nf84i.jpg
    p42geu9xwqaz.jpg

Normal the good route for Lille is that I make to my drive. The route was automatically changed by navigation and its forbidden to drive through Lille.
    This navigations have a lot of bugs... A lot... Because that some users says forbidden done roads which are not.