Why won't Tomtom Home v2 install on my mac? — TomTom Community

Why won't Tomtom Home v2 install on my mac?

I see from other posts that many users are experiencing issues updating Tomtom Home on their Apple devices because of an issue with javascript.

However I don't even get that far - once I have downloaded the package and double-clicked I get the message 'FAILURE' and 'Installation cannot proceed, as not all requirements were met.'

I get no more information than that. So I am unable to continue using and updating my device with a previous version of Home because it needs updating and yet when I try to update the installation package won't let me.

Not a great situation really. Is there a solution? I'm running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,886 Moderator
    Hi @trikke_d

Welcome to the community!
    Could you report this to our customer service with a screenshot of the error message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • szasboszasbo Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same problem here (see attachment).
    Mac mini late 2012 2,5GHz 1TB SSD 16GB RAM macOS Mojave.
    I'm waiting for you.0qmr9hkqpu1z.jpg
  • mixericmixeric Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited July 20
    Same problem..
    VikramK wrote: »
    ..Could you report this to our customer service with a screenshot..
    Yes.. last thursday.. but no answer :/
  • thomaA933thomaA933 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi!
    I tyr to install the latest version of the TomTom Home on my macbook air with macOs Catalina 10.15.5.
    When i try to start the installer I get this error: "The installation cannot continue because all the requirements are not met."
    How can I fix this?
  • thomaA933thomaA933 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I also got this problem...... Can somebody fix it? :#
  • OnkelpazuzuOnkelpazuzu Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same here. I run Mac Os Mojave (10.14.6) and get the same message. Very annoying, I'd like to update my Tomtom.
  • yoga928yoga928 Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    edited July 29
    Same here. iMac late 2015 running MacOS Mojave. TomTom HOME 2.11.8.747 doesn't let work further by showing message "new critical update available" with the link "Download New Version". I downloaded new version from that link, open the install package, "The installation cannot continue because all the requirements are not met." I want to update my Tom-tom Carminat Renault before going on holiday.
  • dandygdandyg Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same problem here, using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5 Is anything being done about this?
  • KRDHKRDH Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    same problem here, running OS 10.14.6. pretty bad that there is no solution for a common problem two weeks after the first message
  • mixericmixeric Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have report this problem to support, but is no solution :s
  • daviefdavief Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I'm having problems with TomTom My Drive Connect and my MacBook and having to use an old Windows based PC.