Download TomTom Navigation — TomTom Community

Download TomTom Navigation

Hi, I purchased TomTom Navigation few years ago and I cannot see it on Appstore anymore. I understand there is a new app (Go), but I need to get the older one.
How do I do that ?

Answers

• sfontaine75sfontaine75 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi, I reset my iPhone and I could not see the TomTom from appStore. How can I get it ?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    edited July 2020
    Hi @sfontaine75

Don’t think you can get old one. Maybe @lampard can advise you here tomorrow.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,478
    Superusers
    Hi
    @sfontaine75
    Welcome to the site....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended....
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines....
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1711834#Comment_1711834/p1

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,323 Moderator
    Hi @sfontaine75

There is no way you can get the old TomTom Navigation or GO Mobile App on the AppStore. The first generation app you’re referring to, we are no longer able to support and no longer offer updates for.

You can try the GO Navigation app which has a 30-day free trial and you can download it from the following link >

Regards, lampard
  • sfontaine75sfontaine75 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    That means I have to pay a subscription which is not what I want. I purchased it and I do not need maps updates or support. I used it for years until I changed my phone few days ago. I understand you do not sell/suport it anymore, but you could at least leave the downloads available for people who purchased it.
    You can switch your business model but you should not penalize buyers like me. We paid lifetime use of the app and as long as it works on our smartphone, there is no reasons why we cannot access the app !
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,323 Moderator
    Hi @sfontaine75

Thanks for your feedback. We understand your frustration with our new subscription model. If you wish to use the Go Navigation App, please get in touch with our support and I'm sure they can offer you some compensation. You can either start a live chat or send them an email.

Regards, lampard