TomTom Premium X presentation — TomTom Community

TomTom Premium X presentation

My new Premium X arrived just now. Slightly disappointed that it came in just the standard shrink wrapped box and not the plush presentation box that I have seen on YouTube for this satnav.

If this is because only the limited additions come with the nicer presentation box then I saw no option for this when purchasing online.

I know it doesnt make any difference to the product inside, but at the asking price it did take the shine off it slightly.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,608 Moderator
    Hi @marchend

Sorry to hear about it....
    Could you attach a soft copy of the purchase invoice and sent it to me through a private message, please?

I would want to forward it to our Revlog Team for investigation...

Thanks, Vikram
  • marchendmarchend Posts: 132 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi VikramK

I have replied via private message.
    Hi VikramK

Did you get any feedback yet?
    Thanks for sending the invoice copy through a PM. I have escalated it to our Order Management team.

So far I haven't received a response but I will post back as soon as I have any news.

Regards
    Vikram
    OK thanks Vikram

If appropriate Vikram would you mind asking them how I return the satnav please. I have sent an online message via the website and a email to support requesting returns info but as yet have heard nothing apart from the standard auto replies.
    Hi @marchend

The booking for refunds, replacements, etc is better handled by our customer service team.

Our teams are working through a high volume of contacts at the moment so struggling a bit to keep up with the SLA(service level agreement). The team is trying everything they can to speed up the process.

If you could send me the ticket reference number for your contact through a PM I can send a heads-up.

Thank you, Vikram
    Managed to get it sorted, but thanks VikramK. It's surprising how things suddenly get moving when you email the CEO ;)