Trucker 6000 incompatible with Live services — TomTom Community

Trucker 6000 incompatible with Live services

Hi there
I'm trying to buy live services for my trucker 6000 but it shows me as incompatible! I did have in the past live services on this device but can't buy them anymore! Please advise
Thanks

Answers

• MARIUSALIN09MARIUSALIN09 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 2020
    I made the purchase for live services for a year for other device! Can you please activate live services on my tomtom trucker 6000? Order no is 40xxxx84 and serial number for my device is Z4xxxxxxx23 model no 4FL60 4FL6.001.01
    Thanks!
    I've been trying to contact tomtom but can't manage to talk to anyone
    Thanks

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,866 Moderator
    Hi @MARIUSALIN09

We are not offering support over the phone. The steps to get in touch with our customer service via LIVE chat or email are explained in the topic link Doug provided above.

Thanks, Vikram
  • Ttin612Ttin612 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @MARIUSALIN09

We are not offering support over the phone. The steps to get in touch with our customer service via LIVE chat or email are explained in the topic link Doug provided above.

Thanks, Vikram

Hi,I have emailed 4emails now and no one has got back to me. Ant chance you could help me with my refund?
  • Ttin612Ttin612 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi there
    I'm trying to buy live services for my trucker 6000 but it shows me as incompatible! I did have in the past live services on this device but can't buy them anymore! Please advise
    Thanks

Same here, apparently u have to purchase now 2 services - tom-tom traffic and speed cameras.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,866 Moderator
    Hi @Ttin612

I have sent a heads up to the team. Your case should be picked up on a priority.

Regards
    Vikram
  • MHague1MHague1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Has anyone managed to resolve this? I can't get in touch with TomTom services and I've emailed twice. I've updated the maps and speed cameras but it still says the live updates are incompatible with the device even though I've had it before? I use it for work and it is an essential feature for me. Thanks
  • MHague1MHague1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I've now managed to get in touch via live chat. Spoke to a customer service adviser who said I should buy the services on 'other device' and they then linked this up with my Trucker 6000. :)
  • SARTSART Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hello TomTom, my traffic subscription has lapsed on my Trucker 6000. I have tried to purchase Live Services Europe but I am having exactly the same issue as MHague1 - it states that my device is incompatible. Can you contact me to get my device updated? Also, his post was in August - why is this still an issue?
  • PodznavPodznav Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My Trucker Go 5000 is activated now on Traffic after reading post to renew on other as device incompatible it still shows on device on computer as not there/visible but it's now active on the Nav.
  • PodznavPodznav Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    yjgkgj6ye3ms.jpg
  • Wojo1989Wojo1989 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    The same problem for my tomtom trucker 6000, try to extend yesterday but get message incompatidible. Any Solutions? Serial number start Z4..