Purchase TomTom Go Mobile including subscription via iTunes but now switched to Android. Still valid — TomTom Community

Purchase TomTom Go Mobile including subscription via iTunes but now switched to Android. Still valid

Stranger59Stranger59 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Purchase TomTom Go Mobile including subscription via iTunes but now switched to Android. Is subscription still valid?

When I had my Iphone, I created an account and subscribed and paid for a year TomTom Go Mobile via Itunes. Now I own an Andriod device. Again I downloaded the app and logged in with my personal data. However, the closed annual subscription is not visible in the app.

Could this have to do with the fact that the annual subscription purchase was made through Itunes and the purchase now has to take place via google play ? so do I have to take out another year subscription because I bought an Android device?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Hi @Stranger59

Welcome to the Community! I think it's better if you contact our support via Chat/Email, they'll be able to sort this one out if you have the Go Mobile App installed.

Regards, lampard
  • Stranger59Stranger59 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    ok, thnx