German South-West and German South-East Update not availabel

Instrumentenflug
Instrumentenflug Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
Good day. I have TomTom Go. Everything works; Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria etc ... The German regions except Germany Southeast and Southwest cannot be installed. It downloads, but when the update comes the message Update is not available, try again. I uninstalled everything, even manually removed everything from tomtom. Only these two regions DE SW and DE SE no update.

There are still screenshots here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yWbWv73iOnqdt4nHP4hXICIib-e40EYg?usp=sharing

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Android 6,1

Best Answer

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Instrumentenflug

Welcome to the Community! I just downloaded the Germany Southeast and Southwest maps on my App with no issues. Are you still having the same problem?

Best, lampard
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 19,469
     Superuser
    edited July 2020
    I see right now, that an other user in the German forum has the same problem.
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/de/discussion/1124972/deutschland-karten-suedosten-und-suedwesten-werden-nicht-mehr-gefunden-karten-update-geht-nicht#latest

@Instrumentenflug : Is your problem solved?
    Translated:
    Ich sehe Gerade im Deutschen Forumsbereich einen ähnlichen Thread. Hat sich dein Problem erledigt?
    Ich habe bei mir Südosten problemlos installiert.
  • Easy-Rider
    Easy-Rider Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 2020
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Instrumentenflug

Welcome to the Community! I just downloaded the Germany Southeast and Southwest maps on my App with no issues. Are you still having the same problem?

Best, lampard

Lampard, please check this issue again. I tried it a several times with several smartphones and different versions of the app. I downloaded the app again from Play Store. Problem persists on all. Maybe both maps are stored corruptly on the TT-Servers? Please check these two. All other country maps are working with no problems.