Traffic Services — TomTom Community

Traffic Services

Hi, it appears my TomTom traffic Service has expired but I believe it is a lifetime subscription for the device. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Best Answers

Answers

• JamieC22JamieC22 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I am unsure if the lifetime map subscription is also effected
    Hi Doug,

Thank you for letting me know, ill be sure to check back Monday.

Jamie
    Hi Vikram, sorry it has taken so long to reply I've been flatout with work.
    Thank you for your help, the team have sorted the issue and I have access to traffic services again, i travel the UK so it's important to me.

Thanks again

Jamie
  • LiasonLiason Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 25
    Hi @VikramK , I do also has the issue as well. I have a GO60s. I try multiple phones to connect the navigation device as the instruction, install mydrive, turn on bluetooth and forth. None of my phones has successfully connected with the device. But I did success connected before.

Could you please offer some idea? How could I sort it out
    Hi @Liason , if you're struggling to connect I would suggest you delete all connections installed on your device and phone between the navigation system and phone, ensure you switch mobile hotspot on, on your phone, then attempt to reconnect. The most common issue is that people connect to the device like a media device (Bluetooth speaker etc) instead of connecting for the mobile hotspot. If it is Samsung, mobile hotspot is located within the settings - connections - mobile hotspot.
    I hope this may help, if not I am sure Vikram will be able to offer more advice.