Data export — TomTom Community

Data export

Hi,
Is there a way of downloading all my activities to my computer in one go in order to export to a new device, or do I need to download them separately, one by one?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    You can go to TomTom Sports and go to your Account (click your name in the top right), go to Settings>Manage My Account and there is an Option there for Manage My Data. Click this and you will be able to download all activities in zip files.
  • martinpastoorsmartinpastoors Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I found the export option quite helpful. However, the export has a default file type that it exports the activities in (gpx for running, cycling etc). Could an option be developed that one can choose the file type of the export? I found that fit files have a higher spatial resolution than the gpx files and therefore better for manual processing afterwards.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    I found the export option quite helpful. However, the export has a default file type that it exports the activities in (gpx for running, cycling etc). Could an option be developed that one can choose the file type of the export? I found that fit files have a higher spatial resolution than the gpx files and therefore better for manual processing afterwards.

No, there is no more development happening. TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and ceased all development at that time. It is what it is.