Spark 3wont charge up anymore — TomTom Community

Spark 3wont charge up anymore

Jane GJane G Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have a Spark 3 Cardio which seems to be obsolete now. It will no longer charge and I wondered if anyone has a workaround for this. Technical support says that the contacts on the watch are damaged, it is only 2 and a half years old. The repair cost is 95 euros so seems uneconomic.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    There is no such thing as a Spark5, they inly went up to 3. You may be able to fix it yourself. If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime by rubbing them with a pencil eraser. If not , do not repair it, it is obsolete and all they are going to do is send you a refurbished model. You would be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days (TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago).
  • Jane GJane G Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you, yes of course I think it's a Spark3. Thanks for your helpful comments. It's annoying that something only lasts about 2.5 years.