Login using Microsoft Edge — TomTom Community

Login using Microsoft Edge

tonygrtonygr Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
edited July 2020 in Forum feedback
My default browser with Windows 10 is Microsoft Edge. However since the recent update I have been unable to login until, following advice from the administrators I changed to Firefox. Having seen that the relevant thread is now closed I assumed all problems had been resolved so today I didn't bother changing to Firefox. However when I tried with Edge I got the following message "Cannot handle token prior to 2020-07-09T14:19:52+0000" . It should be noted that the time I tried logging in was 15:19 BST so the exact time stated. I then reverted to Firefox, got a similar message on the first attempt but on the second attempt it logged in ok.
Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and why the system says it cannot handle a token generated at that moment. Is it relevant that when clicking on the sign in button the home screen for the TomTom products website comes up before loading the login page?

Best Answer

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,431
    Superusers
    edited July 2020
    Hi
    @tonygr
    Same here same error "Cannot handle token prior to 2020-07-09T14:19:52+0000" For Firefox & Microsoft Edge (Tried logging in multiple times)...
    I can only log in using Chrome....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • tonygrtonygr Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    edited July 2020
    Thanks for this.
    Both seem to be working today (10/07/20)
    Did not need the work around but will keep it in mind for the future.
    Somethings about this website seem a little unstable compared with the performance of other forum sites