GO 5200 — TomTom Community

GO 5200

Hi my TOMTOM GO 5200 with lifetime free speed-cameras that I've had around one year has stopped showing any speed-cameras, Has anyone had this problem i can not get through to TOMTOM cheers

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,160
    Superuser
    Hi @Tadga

I would try a Soft Reset ie Turn the unit on and when ready hold in the On/Off button for about 20 seconds plus until you hear the drumroll sound then let the button go. The unit will restart with its files sorted.

If that fails to sort it then a Reset Device in Settings/System. Now this will delete all your data ie favourites (My Places) and any Poi files you may have added as well as deleting all your saved routes. If you have any saved routes then, if you have a map on your internal memory, save them to a small Micro Sd Card. Go into the MyDrive webpage , log in and check that your favourites etc, Poi files and Routes are saved there.. Whilst there import the routes you have downloaded to the small SD card.

The Reset Device will return the unit to the Out of the box situation except it will not change the Operating system or Map versions on the unit. Set the unit up again and when it logs into your My Drive account it should sync across the favourites etc.

In the meantime maybe @VikramK can check your account to see the settings are okay at their end. Look back here later.

Doug