No data — TomTom Community

No data

The watch syncs with TomTom Sports on my iphone but no data/activities copies over.
My imac SportConnect Charges only, it registers when plugging in the watch and TomTom Sports opens in the browser, but also no previous data.
My previous email address is no longer active, so is the data linked to the login? I don't see where I can change personal details so I have setup a new user - could this cause the problem?
thanks
Jenny

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    Your account is tied to the email you log into. It sounds like you have different logins in each device. Logout of MySports app and website and log back in using the same email. You can also factory reset the watch and when it asks to register say you are an existing user and use that same email, which will sync all the devices to the same account..
  • jenmhookerjenmhooker Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Thanks! How do I remove or change an old email address when I can’t login to that account - I don’t have the password so password reset doesn’t work as it will only email me (to the defunct address!) is there a way this can be done via text?
    Superusers
    jenmhooker wrote: »
    Thanks! How do I remove or change an old email address when I can’t login to that account - I don’t have the password so password reset doesn’t work as it will only email me (to the defunct address!) is there a way this can be done via text?

If you do not need the account set up under the old email address just factory reset the watch and register under the correct email.
    ok, but will i lose the data (which I don't want to do).
    thanks
    Superusers
    I
    jenmhooker wrote: »
    ok, but will i lose the data (which I don't want to do).
    thanks

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here as your description of the problem is unclear. Try contacting customer support using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page (email or chat only).
    Thanks, I'll try that, appreciate your help.