New maps/cameras that I just purchased are not offered in MyDriveConnect — TomTom Community

New maps/cameras that I just purchased are not offered in MyDriveConnect

alangralangr Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I purchased new UK map & speed cameras on Saturday 27th June but they are not yet available to me in MyDriveConnect app!
How long am I supposed to wait after making a purchase to be able to download and update my navigation device?

My order number is 409614412

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,888
    Superuser
    Hi @alangr

Try the following to contact Customer Support and they can deal with it as you converse with them.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

Doug
  • alangralangr Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    If i follow those steps then EMAIL is the only contact method offered. There is no live chat button.

So your response was no help at all.

p.s. I tried the email option yesterday but no-one has contacted me!

Alan
    Superuser
    edited June 2020
    Hi @alangr

What day and time did you try Chat and Email is known to take as much as 3 days. A couple posted here yesterday having been directed as you were that they have had a quick resolution so they would not disagree..

Doug
  • alangralangr Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited June 2020
    I tried again and "chat" was available.
    Harry has sorted it out!
    However I remain disappointed that the updates were not immediately available, after all my money was immediately taken AND i missed using the new maps for an important journey yesterday.
    I shall consider an alternative brand next time I need sat-nav, tomtom just lost a customer as I consider this very poor service - I should not have to go through all this process just to get what I paid for several days ago :(
    Alan
    Superuser
    edited June 2020
    Hi @alangr

Glad you are sorted. Unfortunately with the current situation with many currently working from home some accounts seem to be taking longer than normal to get sorted. At least you were quickly sorted once you presumably got through on chat.

Doug