Problem with the updates. Go Essential 6 — TomTom Community

Problem with the updates. Go Essential 6

Hi,
I have a problem with the updates of my new GPS, Go Essential 6. Can you suppots me @VikramK or @lampard ?

Answers

• bwitschibwitschi Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Sorry we are facing some issues to show you My Product page. Please try again...... when is this going to be resolved?????
  • roger_saporoger_sapo Posts: 6 [New Seeker]
    bwitschi wrote: »
    Sorry we are facing some issues to show you My Product page. Please try again...... when is this going to be resolved?????

I have that problem to... that show me (GO Supreme 6") but my GPS is an (GO Essential 6).
    But the problem is that I bought the gps yesterday, and it does not update the Maps. He says he's up to date, when i try to make by Wi-Fi.

And in the My Product Page, that show's me:
    Europe
    Current Version: v10.35
    NOT INSTALLED
    Outdated, renew now
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,772 [Elite Voyager]
    Hi @roger_sapo

The current situation with many working at home seems to be causing a few issues with new units getting set up correctly on the TT servers.

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard are on the forum tomorrow as they have the ability to sort things out for you so the map udates et work as they should. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @roger_sapo

The current situation with many working at home seems to be causing a few issues with new units getting set up correctly on the TT servers.

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard are on the forum tomorrow as they have the ability to sort things out for you so the map udates et work as they should. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,512 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @roger_sapo

Welcome to the community!

The services have been activated for your device. Please check for map updates now.

@bwitschi

Were you able to place the order? What service did you wanted to order?

Thanks, Vikram
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @roger_sapo

Welcome to the community!

The services have been activated for your device. Please check for map updates now.

@bwitschi

Were you able to place the order? What service did you wanted to order?

Thanks, Vikram

Thanks ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0