So... Where have they hidden the "Mark All Threads Read" button? — TomTom Community

So... Where have they hidden the "Mark All Threads Read" button?

TigerRiderTigerRider Posts: 106 [Supreme Trailblazer]
edited June 2020 in Forum feedback
Guys,

As per thread title and I know I've found the 'kin thing before but I'm stuffed if I can find the the button/click-on to mark current threads as read.

What am I missing?

Why is it so 'kin difficult?

This has to be the number one thing folk need to catch up. Do I/we have to dig for it?

Best Answers

• TigerRiderTigerRider Posts: 106 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    edited June 2020 Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan, thanks again.

However this feature shouldn't hidden away. Perhaps OK for regular contributors but too much of a "Seek and you'll find it if you try everything" thing.

Clearly, and like many I have certain expectations that TomTom seem to miss.. All my other forums have the " Mark All" at the top level and where, foolishly, I expected to find it here.

I seem to be increasingly out of phase with stuff.

Just hit the next problem. Currently using a tablet and found my fingers too big to hit the "mark Category" vice "mark Everything". Yeah, should stick to my laptop and a mouse.

Will take while to associate a circle with a wiggle through it as anything useful.

Answers

edited June 2020 Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan, thanks again.

However this feature shouldn't hidden away. Perhaps OK for regular contributors but too much of a "Seek and you'll find it if you try everything" thing.

Clearly, and like many I have certain expectations that TomTom seem to miss.. All my other forums have the " Mark All" at the top level and where, foolishly, I expected to find it here.

I seem to be increasingly out of phase with stuff.

Just hit the next problem. Currently using a tablet and found my fingers too big to hit the "mark Category" vice "mark Everything". Yeah, should stick to my laptop and a mouse.

Will take while to associate a circle with a wiggle through it as anything useful.
  • CJOCJO Posts: 33 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    This is not working and has not been for a little while
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,470
    Superusers
    edited October 2020
    Hi
    @CJO

Tomtom is aware of the problem, it’s under investigation....

Stay Safe.... ATB YFM
    @CJO Guys, I can confirm that @YamFazMan 's solution worked for me a while back but when I tried it again the other day it didn't. Madness is doing the same thing and expecting something different to happen.

Seems Elvis has left the building. Elvis, in this case, being the guy that either broke it or is the (only) guy that knows how to mend it.