So... Where have they hidden the "Mark All Threads Read" button? — TomTom Community

So... Where have they hidden the "Mark All Threads Read" button?

TigerRiderTigerRider Posts: 85 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
edited June 27 in Forum feedback
Guys,

As per thread title and I know I've found the 'kin thing before but I'm stuffed if I can find the the button/click-on to mark current threads as read.

What am I missing?

Why is it so 'kin difficult?

This has to be the number one thing folk need to catch up. Do I/we have to dig for it?

Best Answers

• TigerRiderTigerRider Posts: 85 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    edited June 28 Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan, thanks again.

However this feature shouldn't hidden away. Perhaps OK for regular contributors but too much of a "Seek and you'll find it if you try everything" thing.

Clearly, and like many I have certain expectations that TomTom seem to miss.. All my other forums have the " Mark All" at the top level and where, foolishly, I expected to find it here.

I seem to be increasingly out of phase with stuff.

Just hit the next problem. Currently using a tablet and found my fingers too big to hit the "mark Category" vice "mark Everything". Yeah, should stick to my laptop and a mouse.

Will take while to associate a circle with a wiggle through it as anything useful.

Answers

• TigerRiderTigerRider Posts: 85 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    edited June 28 Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan, thanks again.

However this feature shouldn't hidden away. Perhaps OK for regular contributors but too much of a "Seek and you'll find it if you try everything" thing.

Clearly, and like many I have certain expectations that TomTom seem to miss.. All my other forums have the " Mark All" at the top level and where, foolishly, I expected to find it here.

I seem to be increasingly out of phase with stuff.

Just hit the next problem. Currently using a tablet and found my fingers too big to hit the "mark Category" vice "mark Everything". Yeah, should stick to my laptop and a mouse.

Will take while to associate a circle with a wiggle through it as anything useful.