Strange behavior with OV2 files — TomTom Community

Strange behavior with OV2 files

GeogeeGeogee Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
Running version 2.1.1
I've added a few OV2 files, these don't show up under "My Places" until I tap the "Add" button and then the "<" back button, then the categories appear. (Until the next time I start the app).

However, all the addresses within a category are the same, though the destinations are all different. This only happens in the new software, everything was fine previously.

Screenshots below, thanks for your help.

u5txv4eqgo72.jpg

zegs4ra180ai.jpg

d9eg4peciqzm.jpg

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,638 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Geogee

Unfortunately, OV2 file sync is not available with the new Go Navigation App. This feature is being evaluated by the development team. We'll provide an update here if and when this feature is planned for release. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards, lampard
  • GeogeeGeogee Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

But it does work, it just needs fine tuning! ;)
    Just like to add that although all the addresses appear the same, it does actually take you to the correct destination. B)
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,638 TomTom Moderator
    That's great @Geogee ! I didn't actually try it out myself but it's good to know that the functionality works partially even though we don't officially support it. I'll forward this feedback to my team.

Thanks, lampard
    lampard wrote: »
    That's great @Geogee ! I didn't actually try it out myself but it's good to know that the functionality works partially even though we don't officially support it. I'll forward this feedback to my team.

Thanks, lampard

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.