I'm getting errors with Data for traffic and other services not connecting — TomTom Community

I'm getting errors with Data for traffic and other services not connecting

Glowing1266Glowing1266 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have just bought the TomTom Go 620 with errors showing Data for traffic not connecting and the my drive app asking to connect. In addition, it says that I have no expiry date for either the tomtom traffic or the speed camera updates for a brand new device. I have already reset the 620 device three times and the tomtom app the same amount. It has taken me about 1 hour to get the QR code to work due to the app giving such a burry image to try and scan with. Why are there no connect details so I can discuss my issues to you? What should I do?

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,774 [Elite Vanguard]
    Hi
    @Glowing1266
    Welcome to the site....
    These are unusual times... Tomtom is like everywhere else, the restrictions as a result of the Corona Virus, Social Distancing and people working from home, is probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Accounts/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators will be able to check and correct your Tomtom Live Servies Account status.....

Contact Tomtom Support....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended....
    Tomtom Direct Email & Chat Links by Country....
    Click on required Countries Email or Chat Link....

Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1122389/customer-service-contact-details-during-covid-19-epidemic/p1

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Glowing1266Glowing1266 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited June 24
    Hi @YamFazMan
    Thank you for your quick response. I have tried the link you provided. The email links seem to not work "webpage not responsive". Most of the issues I have managed to fix. However, the tomtom traffic and speed camera updates on my app say "expiry date unavailable" and a notification shows "connect to my tomtom" with a x. But my tomtom device seems to be intermittent with the connection. As to test the new device, I drove to and from work today. The tomtom traffic was fine initially and overtime started to stop working - refused to reconnect for the rest of my journey. Is this normal for a tomtom device to give traffic information some of the time?
    When the TomTom Go 620 works, its amazing. I just want to have the features I have paid for, to be operating as intended.
    If I could get a direct means of communicating with a TomTom representative, this would be much appreciated.
  • DenisLauDenisLau Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have the same problem since 7 months ago. They could only provide me a Go610 when I purchase a Go620. Till date, I have not gotten any feedback on when will the Go620 arrive for exchange. Worse part, no one is responding to my support ticket. It also has problem showing the product I purchased!