Connecting to Strava — TomTom Community

Connecting to Strava

HenmanHenman Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi, I am trying to export data to Strava, but I'm having difficulty.
I've followed the instructions - Strava is 'Connected' in 'Apps & Exporting', and MySports is granting access to Strava. But nothing appears in my Strava Activities.
I have run data back to 2017 on MySports, and this is the first time I have tried to export stuff.
Is there anything more I need to do? Or do I need to give it more time than a few hours given the activities size?

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,642
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    It will only export new activities, it will not sync your history. The only way to do that would be to download individual files for each activity and manually upload them to Strava.

Answers

Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    It will only export new activities, it will not sync your history. The only way to do that would be to download individual files for each activity and manually upload them to Strava.
  • Gem91Gem91 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello, I have just done a run tonight and my Tom Tom watch is not syncing to strava, I have relinked strava logged in and logged out and still it’s not syncing, any ideas why? ThankS!
    Superusers
    Gem91 wrote: »
    Hello, I have just done a run tonight and my Tom Tom watch is not syncing to strava, I have relinked strava logged in and logged out and still it’s not syncing, any ideas why? ThankS!

Did it sync to MySports? The connection may be down and it will catch up once it comes back on but you can always download a data file from MySports and manually upload it to Strava.