Spark 3 Fitness Watch Battery

brian_stadsvold1
brian_stadsvold1 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
My Spark 2 or 3 (Music & Heart Rate Monitor) Fitness Watch is losing power rapidly after a full charge. I've had the device for 4-5 years. Is there a battery that can be replaced, or is this simply the slow death of the watch?

Please respond to [email protected], if possible.

Thank you,
Brian

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Answers

• spunkaj
    spunkaj Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Traveler
    I am having the same problem Brian and i just emailed the customer support (if they are indeed functioning). Otherwise i really don't know what to do after having spent a tidy amount on this device.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,945
     Superuser
    My Spark 2 or 3 (Music & Heart Rate Monitor) Fitness Watch is losing power rapidly after a full charge. I've had the device for 4-5 years. Is there a battery that can be replaced, or is this simply the slow death of the watch?

Please respond to [email protected], if possible.

Thank you,
    Brian

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

TT will not do it, but the battery is replaceable with a bit of work and it is not supported so you need to research how to do it and buy the battery and the special tools needed yourself. At 4-5 years it is simply a depleted battery, they generally only last 2-3 years. You can try a factory reset and see if it helps but it is likely time for a new watch. TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago so there is no point in buying another TT.