Traffic Information — TomTom Community

Traffic Information

Necr0xNecr0x Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
When using the overlay mode, traffic information is displayed on the screen and when you try to turn it off and switch back to overlay mode, the information is activated again. In overlay mode, at the same time, it is impossible to launch any application under this window. It just doesn't turn off. Please fix this bug.kpamcu61a3ud.jpg
6mxpdcohdtnz.jpg
rzd00x2qjjbm.jpg

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @Necr0x

Welcome to the Community! Sorry, but can you please elaborate your query a bit as the description is confusing me? Are you not able to turn off the AmiGO App when in overlay mode? Which Android version you're using on your phone? What is the app version installed?

Regards, lampard
  • Necr0xNecr0x Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Necr0x

Welcome to the Community! Sorry, but can you please elaborate your query a bit as the description is confusing me? Are you not able to turn off the AmiGO App when in overlay mode? Which Android version you're using on your phone? What is the app version installed?

Regards, lampard

Im using Huawei P 30 Pro.

Android Version:
    2mx26kpqvxiy.jpg

Amigo Version:
    ozrkl6zof8ov.jpg

I mean this window with traffic l Information:
    ygfo9q9xsa64.jpg
    grs2li55ybpn.jpg

I can't swith it off... When using the overlay mode, traffic information is displayed on the screen and when you try to turn it off in App setting, and switch back to overlay mode, the information is activated again. In overlay mode, at the same time, it is impossible to launch any application under this window.

• Necr0xNecr0x Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited June 2020
    You can find all Information in my Profile too...
    fz6apndxe4zg.jpg
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @Necr0x for the detailed information! I'll forward this to my team for further investigation. This can be a new use-case as users normally want to see the traffic information in there.

Regards, lampard
    Hi @Necr0x

We were not able to reproduce this issues at our end but rest assured, this is under investigation with the team. One more thing to check if you disabled the Setting for traffic warnings (as shown in the picture) as it turns off the information in both Fullscreen and Overlay mode.
    0oa1l8f00u5q.jpg

Regards, lampard