Services TomTom RIDER 500 — TomTom Community

Services TomTom RIDER 500

Bobbe953Bobbe953 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited June 2020 in TomTom Services
Good evening I purchased a tom tom river 500 but the tom tom services are not active (speed camera traffic) do I have to subscribe? Because I read on the navigator's notes and said that the maps and the services of traffic and speed cameras were free for life can you help me? Thanks

Mod edit: Machine translated(Italian)

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,249
    Superusers
    edited June 2020
    Hi
    @Bobbe953
    Google Translate.....
    Bobbe953 wrote: »
    Good evening I purchased a tom tom Rider 500 but the tom tom services are not active (speed camera traffic) do I have to subscribe? Because I read on the navigator's notes and said that the maps and the services of traffic and speed cameras were free for life can you help me? Thanks
    I guess at Tomtom its like everywhere else... The restrictions as a result of the Corona Virus, Social Distancing and people working from home, is probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Accounts/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard... The Forum Moderators should pick this up in the Morning (Friday) and check your account status....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Hi @Bobbe953

The services should work now. Our team has done some changes in the backend.

Thanks, Vikram