Can I transfer my favorites from my go 1000 to my computer then to a new device? — TomTom Community

Can I transfer my favorites from my go 1000 to my computer then to a new device?

ve1trbve1trb Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
the screen in my old go 1000 is damaged but the unit still boots up and i can connect to it from my laptop. I would like to retrieve my POI's and Favorites so I can install them in my new unit. Can this be done? if so, how?

Best Answers

• ve1trbve1trb Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Well that was easy, thank you very much. I now have my info on my computer, with your help. My new one will be here early next week. I am getting a TomTom Go 52. Hope its as reliable as my old one. Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it.

Answers

• ljubisa1277ljubisa1277 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hi, I mistakenly dropped one gps (TomTom Go Premium) from my Mydrive connect, otherwise I have two gps. How to restore a gps by mistake where it was registered in Mydrive connect
  • ve1trbve1trb Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Well that was easy, thank you very much. I now have my info on my computer, with your help. My new one will be here early next week. I am getting a TomTom Go 52. Hope its as reliable as my old one. Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,452
    Superusers
    edited June 9
    Hi
    @ve1trb
    You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

Stay Safe... ATB YFM