why no longer support Go60 devices — TomTom Community

why no longer support Go60 devices

geordiebobgeordiebob Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
why no longer support Go60 devices for speed camera updates and why do you not have a email address to contact you ,when clicking on support it takes you to a new page to flog us new devices . my go60 is working perfectly but tomtom now wont support older devices this is wrong you should support any or all devices purchased from tomtom however old. it now makes me think that it is time to go with a different brand

Best Answers

Answers

• geordiebobgeordiebob Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    Doug
    thanks for your reply .i will check it out I used to buy the Europe yearly sub but in my devices account it says tomtom has stopped selling services for this device your trusted device will still work perfectly but you will not be able to buy any new services . thanks again
    Accepted Answer
    Doug
    Yes lifetime maps. Thanks again for the info
    Doug
    Will do thanks
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,209
    Superusers
    Hi
    @geordiebob
    Welcome to the site....
    Just to be sure... Check the first 2 Characters of the serial Number....

4v2knja7j8vu.jpg
    IF 'WM'... Your device is a TomTom Start 60 / Via 620 (2012) with 2GB memory and it updates through MyDrive Connect.
    Important:​ Your device is no longer supported through phone , and it's not possible to buy new maps and services for your device. You can still get help through our user forum and FAQs

Stay Safe ATB YFM
    YFM
    No its a Go60 and does not start with WM
    Thank for the advice
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,209
    Superusers
    Hi
    @geordiebob
    Doh... Sorry about that....
    Where on earth did I get Start 60 from ??? :3

ATB YFM