Live traffic does not work — TomTom Community

Live traffic does not work

gorilla86gorilla86 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hallo!

I have had a TomTom Go 5100 for over 1 year. The live traffic service has not been working normally for about 1-2 months. I enter the route then show the traffic for 10 minutes then nothing. I performed a reset on the device but the problem was not resolved. With Tomtom mydrive, I always update the maps and services. What could be the problem? Please help me!

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,758
    Superuser
    Hi @gorilla86

Hopefully @VikramK can check your account to see if it needs sorting and comment back here on Monday.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,637 Moderator
    Hi @gorilla86

Welcome to the community!

I can't find any issues with the subscriptions for the device. Could you do a factory reset and then test the device on a planned route.

Main menu- Settings- System- Reset device.

To avoid losing the saved places please use MyDrive to back up the device.

Thanks, Vikram
  • helder666helder666 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hello guys. i have buy live services subscrition for 12 months for my tomtom 6200 pro and since one day isnt active.i try to call tomtom on phone number provide and .... no one answer.. i have checked my account and still expired.... and i do the same i have do last year any help on this?
    Superuser
    Hi @helder666

There are no phone lines operating during the current situation with many working from home and changes to accounts seem to be taking longer than normal..

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up and sort your account out.

Look back later

Doug
    hi douglap thanks for info i will stay tuned on this
    Hi @helder666

The order is still not activated for your device. Please contact our customer services with the order number, and they should be able to help you with sorting this.

Regards, Vikram
    Hi viram. In Tom tom Page The service is active since 25 of june but in my de ice still outdated or e Pires.. O try call again but no chance Can you provide any é Mail for custumer service? At The moment i working in a unknowin área an i really need all Services.. 😭 Thankyou
    Superuser
    Hi @helder666

Could you try the following

Tap Contact Us under Support at the bottom left of this page.
    Tap the Support Icon bottom Right
    Type in what your problem is and see if you can sort it that way.

Please let us know how you get on.

Doug
  • costeltonucosteltonu Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello !
    My device is ZA 3089101731...and i have speed camera world for 1 year and Tom Tom trafic europe for 18 months... order 409529617... but on the device is not active.....
    I also have a card for 1 year with code for speed cameras not used ....
    Can someone help me.
    Thanks!
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,757
    Superusers
    Hi @costeltonu

Devices with Serialnumber "ZA" should be a Go 6200,Go Camper or a Go Professional6250.
    So you must not buy this services.
    Please contact the customer Support as mentionet here:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

Only the Moderators or the customer support can sort your account.
    Superuser
    Hi @costeltonu

If you unit is one of the models @Lochfrass mentions then at the moment the mods can only sort out your account so that the lifetime Maps, Traffic and cameras are available to you at no additional cost. Hopefully @VikramK can check your account and so look back here tomorrow to see what he says.

You will have to contact Customer Support to sort out a refund if it was not necessary for your device as the Mods cannot resolve that at the moment.

Doug
    Thanks you for tour help!
    Tomorow is a new day .... let's hope a better one!gcigamcufgm6.jpg
    Hi @costeltonu

Yes, as Doug and Lochfrass mentioned the services for Traffic and Speed Cameras should be lifetime(device).

I have asked the team to fix the services for your device. Please do a soft reset and check the status...

Regarding the refund for the recent order, please get in touch with our customer service.

Thank you, Vikram
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @costeltonu

Yes, as Doug and Lochfrass mentioned the services for Traffic and Speed Cameras should be lifetime(device).

I have asked the team to fix the services for your device. Please do a soft reset and check the status...

Regarding the refund for the recent order, please get in touch with our customer service.

Thank you, Vikram

10x .... "speed and traffic" back in business !
  • LIEVOISLIEVOIS Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 2020
    i ordered and payed for the trafic control service of my ST1xxxxxxx900 CAMPER GO 1005
    The services should be active till juli 2021
    Instead i recieve a message that my services are no longer available
    and that i have to pay 49 € in order to extend the receiving of te traffic control services for one year
    When i try to pay Your services say that i am a costumer from the Netherlands !!!
    I live in Belgium and so im no able to pay
    What is hapening
    Many thanks for an answer to that problem
    C lievois

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    Superuser
    Hi @LIEVOIS

Contact Customer Services. There is no Phone line option at the moment as many are working from home.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services/p1

Doug
  • Irene05Irene05 Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Tried some weeks ago - they could not help me