Bluetooth TomTom RIDER 550 — TomTom Community

Bluetooth TomTom RIDER 550

Mootje_R1200RTMootje_R1200RT Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited June 7 in RIDER
I have purchased a TomTom Rider 550. Everything worked properly. Now I am not pairing my headset sc1 from my schuberth c4. My phone via the QR doesn't work either. Always get the message check whether the device is switched on.

Are these problems known?
How to fix?
It seems to me that there is something wrong with the bleutooh module in the tomtom itself.

Are you so happy with the switch from garmin to tomtom and right now this

Mod edit: Machine translated [Dutch]

Answers

• RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 477 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited June 5
    The C4 is a hard one to pair but some one found a trick (De C4 is moeilijk te koppelen maar iemand heeft een truc gevonden)
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1038425/tomtom-rider-500-pairing-to-schuberth-src-system-pro#latest

But First perform the following steps. (Maar voer eerst de volgende stappen uit)

Remove all Bluetooth pairing on your Rider (Verwijder de gemaakte Bluetooth koppelingen uit de Rider)
    Remove all the Rider Bluetooth pairing on your phone. (Verwijder de Riders Bluetooth koppelingen uit de telefoon)

Factory reset the C4 and install the latest Firmware. (Breng de C4 terug naar de fabrieksinstellingen en voer een update uit van de firmware.

Try a drum reset (Probeer een Drum Reset)

Now the Rider 550 is ready for a new try. (Nu is de Rider 550 weer klaar voor een nieuwe poging)