Audible Warnings — TomTom Community

Audible Warnings

zzzMartzzzzzzMartzzz Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I use an IPhone 7 & drive a BMW 330e
While I have the app running providing I’m playing music from my phone through the car’s Bluetooth the app works great if I’m playing the radio I get no audible alerts , my phone is always connected to my cars Bluetooth so don’t think it is a connection problem!!

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,888 Moderator
    Hi @zzzMartzzz

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, warnings from AmiGO to Car radio via Bluetooth is not supported yet. I'll add this as an improvement request for my product team.

Best, lampard
  • TomTom2020TomTom2020 Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    yeah i have the same issue. i just turn my Bluetooth off if i want the radio on. Obviously it drops the calls coming through, but it is still loud enough for camera alerts and navigation. I hope it is fixed in the next update ha
    Hi @TomTom2020

Welcome to the Community! We don't support HFP protocol yet and therefore AmiGO doesn't go through the car stereo system. We're looking into supporting it and improving the way we handle the volume level.

Regards, lampard
  • Kazi1974Kazi1974 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Please please please go back to a verbal and audible warning system like it used to be plus you don’t always get a audible warning of any sort half the time with the new version even though I have my settings correct I do plug the phone (Iphone7) into my 18 plate Vauxhall insignia so it charges while driving an use Apple play if you can tell me a way to sort these issue that would be great
    Hi @Kazi1974

Welcome to the Community & Sorry about my late reply! Is this regarding the AmiGO App or the Go Navigation app?

Regards, lampard
  • wshorterwshorter Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I just used the AmiGO app today and I didn’t have any audio at all. I am running iOS14.2 on my iPhone X.